Zenbership v2 News & Updates
- Estimated current progress: 40%
- Code license selection: N/A
- Code repository availability: private
- Currently working on: payments, subscriptions, and invoices (Stripe as initial provider)
October 5th, 2020
Successful end to end tests were completed around payments. The grant system has been implemented. Invoicing and subscriptions are now being generated and created on purchase. The focus now shifts to extending the invoicing and subscriptions systems.
September 16th, 2020
Work is continuing at a good pace, with big strides being made around cart session, grants, coupon codes, payments, invoices, and subscriptions. Presently the system is able to process payments via Stripe's Payment Intents API, as well as allow users to go through the signup/pay flow. Within the next couple of weeks I should have a fully integrated payments platform with all of the above items working and tested, at which point work on digital file delivery and frontend user management can begin.
September 4th, 2020
- A database structure has been implemented.
- A framework for both the APIs and clients have been selected and implemented.
- Standard authentication, email MFA authentication, and SMS authentication have been completed.
- The signup/registration system has been completed.
- A complex hook system is in place, allowing the application to be greatly extended.
- Session management has been completed.
- E-mail confirmation has been completed.
- Integration with Twilio.
- Password reset functionality.